This is the first installment in a new series for the ShootProof Community, hooray! The goal of this activity is twofold:
- Give you, the photographer, a blog prompt you can write about to educate and inspire your clients
- Boost the SEO of that blog post by returning here, posting the link in the comments, and then clicking on the 2 links above yours, reading the blog post, and leaving a comment.
Why are you clicking on the 2 links above yours and engaging with their blog post? That’s where the SEO boost comes from. Blog posts that receive positive interaction and page views within the first week of being posted, SEO rank improves.
So, here’s your assignment, should you choose to accept it:
Write a blog post about how to work with you right now. Answer the questions your clients will have, such as:
- What types of sessions are you currently offering?
- How are these sessions different from how clients have worked with you in the past?
- What precautions are required for your state/town/country, and how are you executing those?
- How are you executing sales sessions?
- How will the client receive the products they buy or the digital images?
Time to start writing!! Come back here, tag me (Megan) in your comment, and if anyone has commented above you, click on their link and read through their blog. Questions? Ideas? Leave them in the comments here!