We’ve made it to the halfway point!
Whether you’re following along in real-time, or binging these sessions all in one day, Day 3 is the halfway point of our strategy & instruction. If you’re just finding us, take 20 minutes and catch up with Days 1 and 2 (the links are at the bottom of this article) before diving into day 3.
So far, we’ve picked the best offer for your capacity and your clients, we’ve set up our price sheets (or have a plan on the best way to do so), and now it’s time to, well, set some timing parameters!
Which sales holiday is best?
There are 3 well-known sales holidays coming up this month. Consider your customer base, your family plans, and your capacity for fulfilling orders to narrow down the offer that fits best this year.
Great, you’ve made your choice or offer and date!
Let’s do a mid-week check in. Grab a sheet of paper or open a fresh document and get the work you’ve done so far onto paper.
Write out the details of your offer:
- What products are included in your offer?
- If you’re doing a limited package, what products and what is the price?
- If you’ve picked a new product, what is the price? (For both of these, make sure you’re pricing profitably)
- Are any products getting a discount? Which products and how much?
- What is your offer date?
Now that you have your details, line up your next steps:
- Do you need to order a new product?
- Take photos of your new package?
- Review days 1 and 2 if you haven’t
- Get ready to build your email campaign!
We want to hear from you: which offer did you pick? Has this series been helpful? Let us know in the comments!