Did you know that you can easily add a print to an existing order right within the gallery? With our studio ordering feature, it’s super simple and a great way to surprise your clients and thank them after they’ve placed an order with you.
Here are 5 easy steps to add a print to an existing order:
- Open the gallery and select the photo you’d like to order.
- On the specific photo, choose Actions > Buy Photo.
- Choose “Add to Existing Order” and select your client’s order.
- Choose the print size, quantity, and paper type > select Review Order.
- After reviewing, select Add to Order.
That’s it! You might send your client a note letting them know they can expect an extra print or two in their order. Happy clients = happy life, right? :-D
*If you add an item to the order by mistake and need to remove it, use the “Convert Items to Self-fulfilled” button direction on the order page. (That will ensure the print doesn’t get sent to the lab.)
For more helpful tips, reach out to our Support team anytime at email@example.com or 866-516-5130, Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm Eastern Time. We’re always a just a call or email away and love chatting with you!
Do you add gift prints to your orders? What are some other ways you surprise your clients? Comment below; we’d love to hear your ideas!