Custom Trigger-Based Email Campaigns use email templates written by you that are scheduled to send a certain number of days before or after certain gallery trigger dates, like Expiration Date, Gallery Release Date, or Order Due date.
If you’re prefer to learn how to do this by watching the video tutorial, click here!
1. Go to Studio > Email > Campaigns
2. Choose Custom Trigger-Based Campaign
3. Click "New Email Campaign" and give it a name (such as "Wedding Campaign" or "Newborn Client Campaign")
4. Select the following:
Email template - choose the template you'd like sent
Trigger Type - tell the system know when to send the email
Trigger Days - choose the number of days for the trigger above
Audience - select who will receive the email
(such as "all visitors to a gallery")
6. Click "More Actions" and then “Add Email” to repeat the above steps for every email you'd like sent
7. Click "Assign to Gallery" to activate the email campaign on selected galleries