The more I learn about the features in my Shootproof gallery, the more I love it!
My most recent use of a new feature for me was adding a gallery intro message. I used the intro message to deliver a slideshow video that I created for my clients, as well as a quick gallery walkthrough so they knew exactly how to download their included images and how to purchase more.
And guess what?! BOTH galleries delivered this way upgraded to their full gallery of images. This is just one example of how Shootproof gallery features helped provide a better client experience and helped me to bring in some extra $$.
I’m always on the lookout for new ways to up my gallery games so I will definitely be catching the webinar this week as they explain all of these great features:
- How to give a single client special gallery permissions, such as labeling and hiding images.
- How to personalize your client experience through gallery intro messages.
- How to set privacy and accessibility levels on your galleries.
- How to customize shopping cart settings
- How to create a Gallery Preset to save time when uploading new galleries
Sign up here and start using your Shootproof Gallery to it’s full potential!